Mahony & Sons may serve traditional Irish food, but their operations are anything but traditional. Consistently looking for ways to streamline processes and create even better customer experiences, Mahony & Sons was looking for something to give them even more an edge over their competition; they were ready for Ready.
In their own words, Ceili's Modern Irish Pub believes in a shared "environment that matches [their] fun atmosphere, amazing people, and exceptional service." Looking to extend their offering even further, Ceili's sought out Ready.
The following is a guest blog by Tal Vinnik of Bypass.
Ready, BC Place, Centerplate, and Bypass have joined forces to create all-new in-seat ordering that’s more seamless than ever before.
- Ready launches additional 1,300 seats for innovative in-seat ordering experience in partnership with BC Place and Bypass.
- Ready is the only in-seat ordering technology in North America that does not require guests to download an app or register.
- Ready and Bypass’ offering allows for improved customer service and guest experience at BC Place.
- Ready minimizes wait times, reduces staffing costs and improves customer experience for restaurants
- Ready is the only in-seat ordering technology in North America that does not require guests to download an app and signup
- Ready’s order-at-table product includes Instant Reviews, allowing for immediate customer feedback and the opportunity for service recovery
Vancouver, BC — July 18, 2018 — The payment service experts at Ready have developed an in-seat ordering service that Vancouver’s own BC Place is testing as a pilot project.
Vancouver, BC - July 12, 2018 - In a new wave of fewer employable workers, where potential hire-able serving staff are hard to come by, restaurant owners in Vancouver are now simply doing without. Robert Shore of the Vancouver Sun reports that “for every four employees that leave the B.C. workforce, only three workers are coming to take their places, leaving tens of thousands of unfilled jobs."
VANCOUVER, BC – May 22, 2018 – Mahony and Sons, a restaurant group inspired by traditional Irish public houses, is the first in Vancouver to offer a frictionless self-pay experience to its guests. Every guest can now pay in 10 seconds or less, no app download required. With just a quick scan using their mobile phone, guests can view their bill and pay. Google Pay and Apple Pay-enabled phones can check out automatically without the need to add a credit card.